This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ReflashTeam looking dealers

Thumbs Up 

Hi from Moldova!
Sorry for English, i live in Transnistrian region and Romanian understand a little.
We are reprogramming stock ECU`s Honda, Acura more than 5 years in the CIS market. During this time, we made more than 1000+ cars.
Our team is unique in that we can make the chip-tuning your Honda in your stock ECU without Hondata, Ktuner and other additional devices. Our firmware tested on dyno-stands and best performance in the CIS market. We have dealers all over the CIS, Germany and Israel and looking for representatives all over Europe, including Romania.
If you have a desire to work in this direction, you are a fan of Honda - write me in PM. 
Conditions of work interesting and challenging. All you need a couple of programs, the Internet and the desire to do chip tuning.

At this moment we can reflash this Honda/Acura:
Honda Accord Gen 7: 2.0 JDM/Euro, 2.4 JDM/Euro/USA (160-200 hp), 3.0 USA
Honda Accord Gen 8: 2.0 Euro, 2.4 Euro/JDM/USA, 3.5 USA
Honda Accord Gen 9: 2.4 Euro/USA, 3.5 Euro/USA
Honda Accord Gen 9 ReStyle: 2.0 JDM/USA, 2.4 USA

Honda Brio USA
Honda Civic Gen 8: 1.8 4D/5D AT/MT/Robot JDM/Euro/USA, Hybrid Euro
Honda Civic Gen 9: 1.8 4D/5D AT/MT JDM/Euro/USA

Honda Civic Gen 10: 1.5T USA
Honda Civic TypeR Gen 8: 2.0 JDM/Euro/USA
Honda Civic TypeR Gen 10: 2.0T Euro/USA
Honda CRV Gen2: 2.0/2.4 Euro/JDM/USA
Honda CRV Gen3: 2.0/2.4 Euro/JDM/USA
Honda CRV Gen4: 2.0/2.4 Euro/JDM/USA
Honda Crosstour: 2.4/3.5 Euro/USA
Honda CRZ: 1.3/1.5 Euro/JDM/USA
Honda Element: 2.4 USA
Honda FRV: 1.8/2.0 USA
Honda Inspire UC: 3.0 JDM
Honda Jazz/Fit: 1.3 Euro/JDM, 1.5 Euro/JDM, Hybrid
Honda Legend KB1/2: 3.5 Euro
Honda Legend KU1/2: 3.7 Euro
Honda Odyssey RB1, RB2, RB3: 2.4 JDM
Honda Pilot Gen1/Gen2/Gen3: 3.0/3.5/3.7 Euro/USA
Honda RidgeLine: 3.5 USA
Acura TSX Gen1/Gen2: 2.4 USA
Acura RDX: 2.3T USA, 3.5 Euro
Acura TL: 3.5/3.7 USA
Acura MDX Gen2/Gen3: 3.5/3.7 USA
Acura RSX Type-S 05-06: 2.0 USA
Acura ZDX: 3.5/3.7 USA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi!  please put here a  test tune + ori file to see how you are working / tune quality - if you do percentual tune or  extrapolation me, what EGR delete strategy (manual by winols, or third party sft, etc)

(24-01-2017, 11:36)Tomi Wrote: Hi!  please put here a  test tune + ori file to see how you are working.  if you do percentual tune or  extrapolation me, what EGR delete strategy (manual by winols, or third party sft, etc)

We do not sell files. This is our development. We remotely programmable ECU and use protection against reading. Those who wish to become our dealer we program a couple of cars for testing.

(24-01-2017, 11:36)Tomi Wrote: if you do percentual tune or  extrapolation me, what EGR delete strategy (manual by winols, or third party sft, etc)

We do not use WINOLS. We have developed our own environment to work with Honda binaries. Some parameters for tuning is only for us. No hondata nor ktuner do not have them.

how you remote tune a Jtag Renesas / Keihin 37805-Rxx + 37820, etc protocol?

(24-01-2017, 11:52)Tomi Wrote: how you remote tune a Jtag Renesas / Keihin 37805-Rxx + 37820, etc  protocol?

All cars reflash via ODB2. And took about 2-5minutes if it have CAN-Line( Accord 7-gen about 10-15min. Because use K-Line)

Our Software screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-01-2017, 11:50)ReflashTeam Wrote:
(24-01-2017, 11:36)Tomi Wrote: if you do percentual tune or  extrapolation me, what EGR delete strategy (manual by winols, or third party sft, etc)

We do not use WINOLS. We have developed our own environment to work with Honda binaries. Some parameters for tuning is only for us. No hondata nor ktuner do not have them.

winols works in raw data so you have full parameters acces.

so do you send the dongle to costumer to upload the map?

Tomi Wrote:so do you send the dongle to costumer to upload the map?
Yes, but all of these options must be found. And it's a big job. We use our own research for it and can do any Honda / Acura since 2004 and above. Also we can to do Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Hyundai(If you are interested)
For details of cooperation - write to the PM

ok mate. it`s quite difficult to make profit on Hondas.   I used to tune via hondata , live  +log + wideband controll feedback, etc. but now I  moved to diesel cars and winols.      
(we also have here a Dimsport official and some other guys)

(24-01-2017, 12:42)Tomi Wrote: ok mate. it`s quite difficult to make profit on Hondas.   I used to tune via hondata , live  +log + wideband controll feedback, etc. but now I  moved to diesel cars and winols.      
(we also have here a Dimsport official and some other guys)

You can tune MDX on hondata for example?=) No. We can reflash all Honda and Acura cars =) EGR,Immo,CAT,2nd lambda, on some model EVAP.

I`m not talking about hondata here.  hondata is limited to what they are allowing you to do.  
as I said , winols is for raw data.  as you know you can work both together  (with hondata tune map)  to make many things including virus / selector to fuck up clients cars that are not paying the remote jobs Icon_smile

Our offer is ideal for garages, tuning shops, Honda fans who have a lot of friends at Honda cars.
To get started, investments are minimal and return in a couple of reflashed cars.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew