This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

My Integra DC2 Type-R - B18C

Oricum mai bine o oglinda mancata decat sa dispara masina fara urma Icon_biggrin
Honda nu arde uleiul, il foloseste.

Add Thank You Reply

Ca orice Honda, a plecat la sfert Icon_cool

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Add Thank You Reply

bai Eminem da ce mananci ce bei de nu te schimbi deloc ? Icon_smile) arati la fel ca in prima zi cand te-am cunoscut Icon_biggrin

sa fie Honda power? Icon_smile

Add Thank You Reply

Mulțumesc de compliment dar stai liniștit că au trecut anii și peste mine. Aș mea vrea yo să fiu că acum 8 ani Icon_biggrin

Add Thank You Reply

ai trezit dihania? Icon_biggrin
Invidia Injen Weapon-R Eibach Drag Wheels Skunk2 Magnat

Add Thank You Reply

Da, da

Dacă nu se rupea ventilul de la janta spate ieșeam o tură scurtă cu ea. Așa trebuie să o las pe altădată.

Add Thank You Reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew